Complaint Review: MOCA Payment Systems

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Victoria British Columbia Canada
MOCA Payment Systems
#500-505 de Maisonneuve Blvd.West Montreal, Quebec Quebec, Quebec United States of America

MOCA Payment Systems Craig Hazlett, NLS Leasing ULC Victoria, British Columbia, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE Quebec, Quebec

*Consumer Comment: Help also

I have read the other peoples reports and they are mirrors of my own experience, you need only to change the name of the individual that came to my door, his name is Craig Hazlett.  The company he represents is MOCA payment services and in turn Northern Leasing.  This experience has cost me hundreds of dollars, needless hours of time, Craig Hazlett promised me several times that he would deal with all the the cancellations, fees etc. but once the papers were signed he would not even return my phone calls. I did not receive a copy of the papers I signed until I requested them from the company.  I am a independent small dog grooming business in Victoria BC and this ordeal has put a huge amount of stress on myself and my business, $1,000 is alot of money to a small business. I realize that I was far to trusting in my dealings with these people and I know my mistakes of signing the papers without any research of these companies have cost me many hours of stress. I have ended my business with all the companies and am just now going to have to deal with their constant harassment to fulfill my contracts.  I already have a very bad credit rating and no ability to come up with extra money, so as the saying goes "you can't get blood from a stone".  I just wish we could all get together and put pressure on someone to get these type of companies out of business or force them to have too follow strict guidelines. I don't know how these people can live with themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOCA-Payment-Systems/Quebec-Quebec-H3A-3C2/MOCA-Payment-Systems-Craig-Hazlett-NLS-Leasing-ULC-Victoria-British-Columbia-DO-NOT-DO-816864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOCA Payment Systems

Help also

AUTHOR: Derek - (Canada)

Did your problem get resolved.  Iam dealing with the same problem and do not know how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated.