Complaint Review: MODEL PRODUCTIONS

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:STANFIELD North Carolina
MODEL PRODUCTIONS
5900 SUGARLOAF PKWY SUITE 237 LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia U.S.A.

MODEL PRODUCTIONS RIPPED OFF/ LIES/ EMPTY PROMISES/ NO SHOW FOR PHOTO SHOOTS LAWRENCEVILLE Georgia

My son was awarded a "contract" on Aug. 9, 2008. The company was supposed to give ten 8x10 photo proofs (which I never recieved) and a color cd. The photo cd was of very poor quality. The pictures were very dark and had shadows in them.

I complained about the pics and was promised a new photo shoot at no additional cost to me. The first time the photo shoot was scheduled (9/30/08) no one showed up to take the photos. I was livid so I called the office.

The person I spoke with got someone (Lonnie) to come to the mall to meet with me. Of course he did not take any photos. He did however, promise to do the photo shoot on 10/2/08).

In the meantime, Lonnie called Lance for me. Lance promised me that he would pay for the pro cards "needed for the contract to be activated". Plus I would get the photo shoot on 10/2.

On 10/2/08, I was at the mall again, and no one showed up. When I called Lance to complain, I was informed that Lonnie does not work for Model Productions, but is a "fashion " photographer that they use.

During the competition, Lonnie announced the events and was also one of the judges. If he doesn't work for them, what was he doing announcing and judging?

When I requested my money back, Lance told me to get it from Lonnie (the photographer) because he was the one that got paid. When I talked to Lonnie, he told me I would have to get it from Lance.

At this point, I don't care which gives me my $150, I just want a refund.

This is the biggest SCAM ever. Can't believe I fell for it. And the sad part about it is they are continually going to the same places and running the same SCAM!

Please help.

Pam
STANFIELD, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MODEL-PRODUCTIONS/LAWRENCEVILLE-Georgia-30043/MODEL-PRODUCTIONS-RIPPED-OFF-LIES-EMPTY-PROMISES-NO-SHOW-FOR-PHOTO-SHOOTS-LAWRENCEVILLE-1029652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MODEL PRODUCTIONS