Complaint Review: MOMENTUM DIRECT

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:PORT ST LUCIE Florida
MOMENTUM DIRECT
1010 S MAGNOLIA ST MAGNOLIA, Texas U.S.A.

MOMENTUM DIRECT WHAT A SCAM !!! MAGNOLIA Texas

They sent the trial bottle very fast. The day I ordered the trial bottle, they charged my credit card the S & H, which was ok, but they also charged full price for the bottle. They were supposed to give 14 days. Then, to make matters worse, they charged my acct again 10 days later. So I had 2 charges within 10 days. I had not had a chance to try the product before I notice my credit card balance. I was at fault for not reading the terms & conditions or I would have cancelled right away. But they charged me twice, once the first day & once the 10th day.

After many emails, I received one charge back. So far, now after over 2 months, I have not received the 2nd charge, though, supposedly it was sent. And I sent the original, upopened bottle back right away after I realized what was going on. I have noticed lately, a lot of these S & H only deals, have in the find print, that they will charge you full price in 14 days if you don't cancel.

Gail
PORT ST LUCIE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOMENTUM-DIRECT/MAGNOLIA-Texas-77355/MOMENTUM-DIRECT-WHAT-A-SCAM-MAGNOLIA-Texas-306718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOMENTUM DIRECT