Complaint Review: MOMENTUM DIRECT

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:orlando Florida
MOMENTUM DIRECT
1010 South Magnolia Boulevard Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

MOMENTUM DIRECT THIS COMPANY CHARGE ME $52.92 TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER I CANCEL THE TRIAL Magnolia Texas

On September 3rd. I order a trial of 2daySlimdown product for $2.97. I wait for a week and send an e-mail to cancel the trial because I never received any response back or any e-mail confirmation about the trial order. I call the number that shows on my bank statement 281-356-1400 the guy who answer the phone took all the information to send the cancellation to the account department and also gave me their number to call at: 281-356-9939 there is a problem with this number where you have to keep calling to get a live person, or leave a message as I did but I never received any answer back, I call several times and I just got a full voice mail. Well I left a support ticket on the 24th. This is part of the message that I left: Posted On: 24 Sep 2007 02:01 PM
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I MAKE SEVERAL CALLS TO 281-356-1400 BECAUSE THIS IS THE NUMBER MY BANK STATEMENT SHOWS FROM WHERE I MAKE THE TRIAL WITH CHECK # 97 FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2.97 ON SEPTEMBER 3RD 07 BUT CHECK WAS CLEAR ON THE 5TH. FIRST I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING BY MAIL AND NO CONFIRMATION # BY E-MAIL AND THE WEIRD PART IS THAT IN THAT PHONE # MY NAME AND INFO IS NOT IN THE DATA BASE, BUT THERE IS $2.97 DEBITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM THIS COMPANY. I WANT MY $2.97 BACK AND ALSO TO CANCEL THE TRIAL , IS ALMOST A MONTH NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO BE CHARGED FROM SOMETHING THAT I NEVER RECEIVED.

Company Answer:
Momentum Support
Posted On: 24 Sep 2007 02:43 PM
The product has just been shipped. The acount has been canceled.

09/05/2007 Debit / SUB INCLEARING CHECK 97 $2.97
09/27/2007 Debit / CHECK 0 $49.95

They charge my bank account after I request the cancellation also the person who wrote still saying that the product has been shipped just after I wrote to them to cancel everything.

I WANT MY $52.92 BACK TO MY BANK ACCOUNT NOW!!! RIPOFF THIS COMPANY AND BE AWARE NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Mariluz
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOMENTUM-DIRECT/Magnolia-Texas-77355/MOMENTUM-DIRECT-THIS-COMPANY-CHARGE-ME-5292-TO-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-AFTER-I-CANCEL-THE-TRIAL-276337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOMENTUM DIRECT