Complaint Review: *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 MN Date

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Nunya — St Cloud Minnesota United States of America
*MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 MN Date

*MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 MN Date The company charged $29.95 to my account without by consent. They calimed I authorized it in an internet deal and that they had me on recording. St Cloud, Internet

I saw that $29.95 was charged to my account from this company. I'm not even sure what the company is. when I called, the guy said that I consent to a free trial where they offer discounts and after 14 days I would be charged. I told him that I did not consent to it to which he replied "yes you did. I have you on recording". He was very rude about it and honestly it sounded rehearsed (like he gets calls like this all the time). I did a Google search of the transaction and it looks like this has happened to A LOT of people. And it didnt take long for him to offer me a refund. I will post back if I do not receive it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MON-BUDGET-SAVERS-800-916-1813-MN-Date/internet/MON-BUDGET-SAVERS-800-916-1813-MN-Date-The-company-charged-2995-to-my-account-without-970052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 MN Date

respective