Complaint Review: MONEY CASH ADVANCE

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Marie — North Richland Hills Texas United States of America
MONEY CASH ADVANCE
DENTON COUNTY S DEPT. DENTON, Texas United States of America

*Consumer Comment: MONEY CASH ADVANCE US CASH spoke very fast. loud. rude and threathening DENTON, Texas

Today, Oct 3, 2012 I received called from a man stating he was Officer Robert Marshall from Denton County S Dept.  He started stating that I would be arrested today for owing his Money Cash Advance.  Right away he started telling me that a warrant would be issued. I kept asking why, noone has every contacted me before.

He stated that I have been made aware of borrowing over $300 -400  dollars and I stated this is not true.  Then he started giving me all my personal bank information, SS number, address, family names, and very sensitive information.  I kept interrupting saying this is all a scam, lie, and that I never borrowed any money from these people or no one.

He gave me the C File #6502 BC and stating he needed to transfer me to a higher up person, and I must remain on line and speak with them, as this is a matter of life and prison. The other Officer did not give his name. He started threatening and shouting that I will be paying $300-400 or court file of $800-8000 or  more.

I told this second man, that last year I got a similar call from Jacob Morris and I paid out over $1,000, and I knew I did not borrow or owe any money.  I fell in the trap once, never again, and he said they are not the same, yet it is same name, M O and tactics, identical EVIL.  PLEASE HELP STOP THESE EVIL PEOPLE!

Their phone number is 322 5175. They called me a criminal with many charges, yet they are the true criminals with multiple charges.  Please investigate this evil, as I read one case you listed and It truly gave me the strength to speak out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONEY-CASH-ADVANCE/DENTON-Texas-76180/MONEY-CASH-ADVANCE-US-CASH-spoke-very-fast-loud-rude-and-threathening-DENTON-Texas-950380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONEY CASH ADVANCE

AUTHOR: txlx - (USA)

Is this for real or are there really people this stupid