Complaint Review: MONEY GRAM V-COM @ 711

• Reported By: Quincy — Orlando Florida United States of America
MONEY GRAM V-COM @ 711
ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

MONEY GRAM V-COM @ 711 RIPOFFS, CARELESS OF CUSTOMER! ORLANDO, Florida

I was sending 160$ using a moneygram/V-COM ATM, I finished talking on the phone with the rep and proceded to put now 173$ (because of the 13 dollar fee) into the atm. The ATM then read "Your transaction cannot be completed please take your cash" but, NO cash was returned.

I notified the 711 worker and she said she had nothing to do with the ATM. So using the phone the kiosk I called the moneygram rep back and told him what had just happend. He said they will send a tech to the location to get the jam out of the ATM and they will call me within 2-6 hours. Mean while I need to be headed to the airport  because I have a flight to NY.

I get to NY and call them back, they tell me the tech cleared the jam but didnt verify the amount. And now it will take 2-14 buisness days for them to verify the amount and return my money. The money was ment for my light and phone bill while I was in New York. But instead my lights have been off since the 28th of August and today is the 14th of September, also the 14th day of which they told me i would deffinetly recieve my funds by.

I've been calling them consecutively for the 14 buisness days to get the same "sorry we dont have an update from our corperate office, we will esculate it again and hope for a response in the next couple days" response. I let them know that money had a purpose and my light were out because of this inconvience. I have a infant daughter and a 5yr old step son who currently have no lights and my return flight back to NY isnt until the 20th. I am extremely frustrated my this company and their total disregard and lack of urgency to an issue that their product caused. I promise I will never use another V-COM atm for anything not even to check my cards balance, and I advise that you dont either. TOTAL RIPOFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONEY-GRAM-V-COM-711/ORLANDO-Florida-/MONEY-GRAM-V-COM-711-RIPOFFS-CARELESS-OF-CUSTOMER-ORLANDO-Florida-941118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONEY GRAM V-COM @ 711