Complaint Review: MONEY MOTION VIII

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Kellie Bond — Chalmette Louisiana
Nationwide USA

MONEY MOTION VIII John Winstead, Mary Kelly, Thomas Moore, Mitchell Wagner kept receiving letters telling me to send 12$ & 9$ because I was in the running to win 15,000$ or 7 million $ the address to send it to them was 1401 Armour Road Kansas City Missouri Nationwide

I keep getting these letters saying I'm in the running to win 15,000 & 7 million$ but I have to send in 12$ to enter. Then I get a letter saying I need to send in 9$ saving me 3$. I looked it up and BAMM... OF COURSE ANOTHER SCAM. TGE ADDRESS TO SEND THE MONEY IS 1401 ARMOUR ROAD P.O. BOX 219134 KANSAS CITY, MO 64121-9134 I dont really see a name of the company besides MONEY MOTION VIII.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONEY-MOTION-VIII/nationwide/MONEY-MOTION-VIII-John-Winstead-Mary-Kelly-Thomas-Moore-Mitchell-Wagner-kept-receiving-1158591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONEY MOTION VIII