Complaint Review: MONEYLEAFF

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Chrystel — Houston Texas United States of America

MONEYLEAFF MYCASH GUARDIAN This evening on 11/1/2012 at approximately 6:15 pm I noticed an unauthorized ACH debit to my checking acct. for $29.95 , Internet

On 11/1/2012 at approximately 6:15 pm I noticed that an unauthorized ACH (Electronic) charge of $29.95 was debited from my checking acct. by a company called MoneyLeaff. I immediately contacted my banking institution and filed a claim. I attempted to contact this company by phone at approximately 6:45 pm but I got an automated message stating that they were closed, and then I attempted to reach them by email as well but when I tried to submit my complaint I was redirected to an error message web page.

I decided to see if anyone had filed a complaint on this company or if they had received bad reviews from other customers and I did find that many other customers had been scammed by this company as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONEYLEAFF/internet/MONEYLEAFF-MYCASH-GUARDIAN-This-evening-on-1112012-at-approximately-615-pm-I-noticed-a-963428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONEYLEAFF