silence

• Reported By:little rock Arkansas
MONITRONICS ALARMS
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

MONITRONICS ALARMS ripoff steer clear!! They will rape you Dallas Texas

I had 4 accounts with Montronics, all of which were to be drafted from my bank. 3 of the accounts were never drafted and I wasn't aware of this until months into it the agreement.

As soon as I knew that I had a problem with the billing, I called Montronics to discuss making arrangements - they informed me that I needed to contact my local installer - I then informed them that the company had closed and moved out of town with no forwarding information. The customer service dept was totally rude and said that they could not talk to me about it. I tried several times to make this situation right.

After a year and 1/2 with no service and being turned over to collections, I was forced to pay 3 - 3 year contracts worth of payments or else they were going to sue me for my property. All of this could have been handled properly had they listened to me and tried to understand my situation - the one account that was not supposed to be set up automatically was paid on time every month and still is to this date, proving that i pay my bills - yet they still wanted nothing to do with me - except sue me over the other 3 accounts.

I was never happy with my equipment, nor did I get all of the pieces to the system that I was told I would get...so, in other words, they don't care about your satisfaction or your complaints, all they want is the 3 years worth of payments or else they will stick it to you -- it really sucks that i had to pay all of that money for a system that i used for only 2 months!!! Stay away from this company - they are ruthless!!!

Joy
little rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONITRONICS-ALARMS/Dallas-Texas/MONITRONICS-ALARMS-ripoff-steer-clear-They-will-rape-you-Dallas-Texas-180481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONITRONICS ALARMS