Complaint Review: MONSTERTONER.COM

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: Kat — Wailuku Hawaii U.S.A.
unknown Internet United States of America

MONSTERTONER.COM Charged my credit card for product never received Internet,

I ordered five toner cartridges late last year and used my business credit card.  I was charged for the order and never received anything but a confirmation by email that the order had been sent to me.

I have asked on three different occasions (via email) to please follow up with my order and I never hear back from the company.

The cost was over $200.  This is a felony.  I want to report this company and get my money back.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONSTERTONERCOM/internet/MONSTERTONERCOM-Charged-my-credit-card-for-product-never-received-Internet-705359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONSTERTONER.COM