• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Fitzy — Stoughton Massachusetts United States of America

MONTRES OMAX SA (GENEVA SWISS COMPANY) Offered Free Watch don't know, Internet

On or about January 22, 2013 I received an email offering a free watch for shipping charge of $5.99. I received the watch by mail in about a week or so, gave it to my wife and never gave it another thought. Today, February 20,2013, my wife asked me about a charge of $98.00 on February 4, 2013 from NAROMAX COM on our credit card bill. Neither she or I knew what this charge was for. Then she noticed there was also a charge of $5.99 on January 22, 2013 also from NAROMAX COM on the credit card bill. Next she went on the internet to see what NAROMAX COM was. She found a report from someone who had done the same thing as us; they got the "free" watch for the shipping charge of $5.99 followed by a bill a couple of weeks later for $99.00 on their credit card. That's when we realized we had been ripped off.

Today my wife called the credit card company; they have taken the $98.00 bogus charge off the bill, cancelled the credit card and will issue us a new one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONTRES-OMAX-SA-GENEVA-SWISS-COMPANY/internet/MONTRES-OMAX-SA-GENEVA-SWISS-COMPANY-Offered-Free-Watch-dont-know-Internet-1017276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONTRES OMAX SA (GENEVA SWISS COMPANY)