Complaint Review: MONY TREE SYSTEMS - GOOGLE TREE 1

• Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
MONY TREE SYSTEMS - GOOGLE TREE 1
www.moneytreechallenge.com Internet U.S.A.

MONY TREE SYSTEMS - GOOGLE TREE 1 FOR REFUNDS CALL866957002 Charged my Visa credit card $72.21 six times before I noticed! Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I ordered a FREE CD online ... paid $3.88 S&H ... don't recall receiving CD - apparently looked like Junk Mail - so discarded ... speaking with MONY TREE, they acknowledged that no paperwork was sent with CD ... advising TRIAL, instead of FREE CD as was advertised online. They claimed that it was clear online that it was a trial offer.

They were rude on the phone - would only repeat their rules of the order, and would not give a refund when my credit card company requested. The only thing we succeeded in doing at that time was CANCELLING this.

Since I have Googled online and discovered the three (3) different MERCHANT names they used when charging the $72.21 at different times every month - are a scam.

I have notified the Fraud department of my credit card company - Chase Visa ... hoping they can recover my $437.14 charged to my card. I'm surprised that Chase has not yet acknowledged the wide-spread fraud and scam of these Merchant names ... and has not blocked them automatically!

Carol
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONY-TREE-SYSTEMS-GOOGLE-TREE-1/internet/MONY-TREE-SYSTEMS-GOOGLE-TREE-1-FOR-REFUNDS-CALL866957002-Charged-my-Visa-credit-card-7-460094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONY TREE SYSTEMS - GOOGLE TREE 1