Chin

• Reported By: mtanner24 — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
MOR Furniture for Less
1515 S Power Rd Internet United States of America

MOR Furniture for Less MOR furniture Delivery is Horrible Internet

We purchased furniture from MOR Furniture for less on 4/22/12 and everything was in stock and ready for delivery the following week. We decided to setup delivery for the weekend. To make a long story sort of short it is now 5/16/12 and we still do not have all our furniture. We have had 7 delivery attempts with most missing there delivery timeframe of 4 hours that they give you. I do not mean missing by 1 hour, 2 hours but I am talking days or up to 5 hours. I have missed work several times waiting on deliveries that never made it. The only customer service number available gets you to the same people. They are rude and really do not care about your delivery. I have asked for the manager several times and they will not transfer you. In fact I have spoke to 4 different people and they all claim they are the manager. We have also received some of the furniture damaged. In the most recent delivery I was finally to my end and told them to not delivery and come get the rest of my furniture for a refund. He laughed and said the current furniture I had could not be returned and the last piece I needed because it was part of an entertainment set, so basically I could cancel that but the other pieces of the entertainment set I must keep. So I basically had no choice and he knew it and did really laugh at me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOR-Furniture-for-Less/internet/MOR-Furniture-for-Less-MOR-furniture-Delivery-is-Horrible-Internet-883848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOR Furniture for Less