Complaint Review: M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: Jdykstra — South Haven Michigan U.S.A.
M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED
305 E. Main St., Goessel, KS 67053-0198 Internet United States of America

M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED Now is CLUB 20 INTERNATIONAL At it again with BETA TESTER "BETA 2011 PROGRAM" Start with a start-up package to become a beta-tester with 50 recession-proof wbbsites. Internet

Received an offer in the mail from this company for a Beta - Tester 2011 Program. 50 powerful websites, hosted for free and maintained by them and a $595.00 free gift:  Cost: $9 one time administration fee.  $9 isn't anyhing so I started to do it.

Before I mailed it, (I've been burned before by  "Free Grants Software") I thought I should check it out a little more in depth.  I searched with different terms at RipOffReport before I came up with complaints on M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED aka T.J. Rohleder.  I looked and only under terms, conditions and return policy is M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED listed and that is on the back of the Application Form that you have to send back to them!

It also looks like the same scam I read about in the 2009 reports on ripoffreport, but changed some how.  THE GUARANTEED MONEY WEBSITES  - 50 of them, is how it is claimed in the booklet they sent me.

I wasn't really sure if this should be filed here since now I am reluctant to send the $9 check.  Out of fear they'll start taking money from my bank account like they did the other people in 2009.  So they haven't ripped me off.

I just find it odd that the web adress on the back of the booklet is now www. club20international.com but on the application form it is www.moreincorporated.com.  Like it's some kind of shell game or that they are trying to clear their name over past bad business practices.

I just wanted others to know, since it was hard to find the reports from 2009 until I had done about 5 searches and I wasn't sure other people would dig as deeply as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-INCORPORATED/internet/MORE-INCORPORATED-Now-is-CLUB-20-INTERNATIONAL-At-it-again-with-BETA-TESTER-BETA-2011-693404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E. INCORPORATED