Complaint Review: M.O.R.E. Incorporate / T.J. Rohleder

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Missouri City Texas
M.O.R.E. Incorporate / T.J. Rohleder
305 East Main,Goessel,Kansas 67053 Goessel, Kansas U.S.A.

M.O.R.E. Incorporate / T.J. Rohleder This Co. did not refund my $600.00 for a World Mall E bay program that never wored or produced a profit,I was also charged a Web Hosting fee monthly.I called the Company many time and ask for a refund wrote letters and I was never able to speak to anyone but given a voice mail and no one returned the calls,nor answered my letter,the original brochur said it was a money back guaranty,which is a lie GoesselGoessel Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: M.O.R.E. Incorporated

I purchsed a program from T.J. Rohleder/M.O.R.E. Incorporated call The World Wide Mall ,this program never produced a profit, and then I found out the Co. was debiting my account for web hosting fees,which I was never told about.
I called the Co. many times and was put through to a voice mail ,left messages and was never called back, I wrote letters to this CO. asking for a refund of my $600 plus and never received a reply.I sent them a letter asking them to stop sending me Any of their offers.and I still get mail from them.
The original business brochure said a money back guarantee,That is a lie,I never received a dime back nor a response from the Co.

PS I received a letter from them today with another so called Business offer

D.j.w
Missouri City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-Incorporate-TJ-Rohleder/Goessel-Kansas-67053-0198/MORE-Incorporate-TJ-Rohleder-This-Co-did-not-refund-my-60000-for-a-World-Mall-299248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E. Incorporate / T.J. Rohleder

M.O.R.E. Incorporated

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

D.J.W.,

Not all circumstances are the same however, in this particular instance, this program MAY be eligible for a refund.

If you would like to speak further regarding this matter, please contact me directly.

For those reading this rebuttal, M.O.R.E., Incorporated provides clearly stated terms and conditions for each product or service we offer. Terms and conditions will vary on each product or service. M.O.R.E., Incorporated does not make any promises or guarantees to any individual of any sum of money that will be made with any product or service.

Drew Hansen