Complaint Review: M.O.R.E - TJ Rohleder

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:california California
M.O.R.E - TJ Rohleder
305 E. Main Goessel, Kansas U.S.A.

M.O.R.E - TJ Rohleder - TJ & M.O.R.E inc Took my mom and for everything Goessel Kansas

My dad has and had alzheimers and my mom has and has demensia ,my dad got involved with tj & M.O.R.E inc. to try to add some money to his retirement money.He got about $6000 a mounth whitch did fine to support him and his wife and homes.My dad sent for tjs pacakages over and over because he forgot he had already done it,and M.O.R.E was happy to take his money and send the same thing over and over! My dad went to his blue gene simanares so T.J. knew he was sick,an still took his money! He has sent letters to my dad begging money,i know my dad sent it also.He tryed to get them to move to KS,i think to finish ripping him off for everything.Well as it is my dad refied his home,jumbo loan,half a million dollars.The money is gone,where my family dose not know?But my dad lost the house,and now in a old folks home,broke!If you look at some of the pics of his blue gene simarnes thay are all old.He picks on the elerdery .Do not send this man any money he is a scam!!!!!When i find out where my dads money went,we might not have to see anymore reports on M.O.R.E. ,TJ will be in prison,an L.E.S.S. inc bankrupt!!

Anonymous
california, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-TJ-Rohleder/Goessel-Kansas-67053/MORE-TJ-Rohleder-TJ-MORE-inc-Took-my-mom-and-for-everything-Goessel-Kansas-456924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E - TJ Rohleder