Complaint Review: MOS Magazine - Aka CMS

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:tempe az, 85283 Arizona
MOS Magazine - Aka CMS
200 Chastain Cnt Blvd Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

MOS Magazine subs Aka CMS ripoff told me i only had to pay for one magazine billed my credit card after they said they wouldnt said i'd get free watch that i never recieved ripoff liars victimized us Kennesaw Georgia

they called and offered free magazines if i only paid for one i said no. they wouldnt take no for an answer .then they said they would send me a package in the mail to decide if and what magazines i wanted. i never recieved it then i got billed on my credit card for magazines i never ordered.

i called to ask what was going on they claimed to have me recorded saying yes and they played it for me but i believed the tape was cut because the only thing i said yes to was to over look the brochure.

i said i wanted to cancel but they wont let me so then i asked since i am forced to get these mags can i change thm to something of my interest and they never did.they also said i would get a free watch but did i? hell no i didn't!

Rosa
tempe az, 85283, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOS-Magazine-Aka-CMS/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/MOS-Magazine-subs-Aka-CMS-ripoff-told-me-i-only-had-to-pay-for-one-magazine-billed-my-cred-60026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOS Magazine - Aka CMS