Complaint Review: MOS Magazine

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:Watertown South Dakota
MOS Magazine
Do Not Know New York, New York U.S.A.

MOS Magazine Subscriptions ripoff, harassing telemarketing calls. New York New York

When I was initailly called about these so called magazine subscriptions I was told I could try it cancel if I didn't like it and still recieve a free watch.
Well first of all I recieved a thing in the mail about my magazines. On the back there was a place that stated if you wanted to cancel these subscriptions to send this paper back to them. I did this immediately and also sent a letter stating I wanted it cancelled. Which it was.

However, I am still being harassed by their telemarketers. I tell them I have already cancelled so I am sure my account is good. They always hang up on me. Yesterday I asked the young man to remove me from any call list they had me on. He tried to say this is the first time they have called me. I told him it most certainly was not that I have been called several times about the same thing. He too hung up. I do not recommend anyone to do any business with these people.

April
Watertown, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOS-Magazine/New-York-New-York/MOS-Magazine-Subscriptions-ripoff-harassing-telemarketing-calls-New-York-New-York-71263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOS Magazine