Complaint Review: MOS Magazine

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2003

• Reported By:StillWater Oklahoma
MOS Magazine
MOS Magazine New York, New York U.S.A.

MOS Magazine consumer fraud ripoff New York New York

*Author of original report: Well, they gave back my money a few days later after I rebuted to them

A guy and woman called one month ago, trying to sell me magazines. They sound so damn friendly. They promised they will only bill me when I got the magazine. I receive no magazine, nothing. My debit card was charged for 29.90 dollar in February and another 29.90 in March 2003.

I haven't contacted them because I knew what will happen after reading the articles from this web page. I'm just a student from Asia and I even have problems paying my tuition fees.

I am going to get some help from my bank, hopefully they might help.

What should I do now? Anyone please help me!!

En Yong
StillWater, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2003 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOS-Magazine/New-York-New-York/MOS-Magazine-consumer-fraud-ripoff-New-York-New-York-49470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOS Magazine

AUTHOR: En Yong - (U.S.A.)

Well, they gave back my money a few days later after I rebuted to them that I never promise to pay 29.95 dollar permonth. I only promised to pay 3 dollar perweek.

They said that 29.95 permonth is equall to 3 dollar perweek for 4 years.I mentioned that 29.95 dollar permonth is not equall to 3 dollar perweek, because they never mention anything about "years" in the conversation.

They called me a few weeks later said I owned them money because they ordered the magazines for me already (for 4 years). Since I get my money back already, so I just ignore him.( I went to the bank and blocked them from getting money from my account)