Complaint Review: MOVE COST NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICE, AMERICAN VAN LINES, ALDO DISORBO, ANTHONY DISORBO

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: DSCHLOSS — Houston Texas United States of America
6245 Powerline Road Suite 202 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

MOVE COST NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICE, AMERICAN VAN LINES, ALDO DISORBO, ANTHONY DISORBO World Moving Services, Nationwide Relocation, MOVING COST, LIL ALDO DISORBO STEALS MONEY Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: American Van Lines Assistance

*UPDATE Employee: Hope this helps! Contact the owner himself!

*Consumer Comment: AVL has ripped me off too!

*Consumer Comment: Try this

*General Comment: Insight

*Author of original report: Retracting complaint

*Consumer Comment: Just a comment

THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF GOOD PEOPLE FOR TOO LONG.  AFTER GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THE SALESPERSON PAMELA LING I SPOKE TO THE MANAGER PAULINE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT STEALING MY MONEY.  I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER ALDO DISORBO AND THEY SAID HE DOESN'T COME TO THE OFFICE NOR DOES HE CARE.
I AM PUTTING A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT TO PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD.  PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR MONEY BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOVE-COST-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICE-AMERICAN-VAN-LINES-ALDO-DISORBO-ANTHONY-DISORBO/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/MOVE-COST-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICE-AMERICAN-VAN-LINES-ALDO-DISORBO-ANTHONY-DISORBO-606587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOVE COST NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICE, AMERICAN VAN LINES, ALDO DISORBO, ANTHONY DISORBO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

American Van Lines Assistance

AUTHOR: Customer Relationship Manager - (United States of America)

Greetings,

We apologize for any troubles you may have encountered while working with the American Van Lines' team. Know that we had all the intentions in servicing a great move for you and feel very sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Please allow us to further assist you by providing us information about your move. In order for our customer service agent to look into your relocation with us we will need a job # ID, your full name and an available email address and / or phone number were we can reach you. You may also call us directly with the aforementioned information at 1-855-820-6916.

Best Regards,

Customer Relationship Manager

Hope this helps! Contact the owner himself!

AUTHOR: ArrestAldo - (United States of America)

954-849-8575 Aldo Disorbo

AVL has ripped me off too!

AUTHOR: MF - (United States of America)

AVL has been completely dishonest with my move.  They have falsified information to my outside insurance company, have completely ignored my claim I filed online, have denied all damage to my goods (despite my photos, witnesses, etc.)

My latest contact with a manager told me that the only way to work it out was to contact the president.  The email address she gave me bounced.

I also tried a customer service email address at AVL headquarters and it too bounced.  These people are impossible to get a hold of and even if you do talk to them, all they do is lie, lie, lie.

If you can give me some clue as to how to talk to Anthony or Aldo, I would highly appreciate it.  Anthony's email is the one that bounced.  I see that he has a criminal background after doing some investigation on the internet.  Too bad I didn't learn this first.

I have also reported this company to the BBB and it was not resolved (again, full of lies from their side), the FMSCA, the AMSA, Division of Consumer Services in FL and the Attorney General of FL.  Nobody has helped me.

Try this

AUTHOR: ArrestAldo - (United States of America)

Consumers can help identify noncompliant household goods movers by calling FMCSA's nationwide complaint hotline,
1-888-368-7238 (1-888 DOT-SAFT) or by visiting http://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov. Prior to selecting a household goods carrier, consumers should also visit FMCSAs www.protectyourmove.gov for information on planning a successful move and to search movers and their complaint history.

#5 General Comment

Insight

AUTHOR: Not So Sure - (Virgin Islands (US))

Aldo is at the office every day. If they told you otherwise, then that is simply not true. Cares, you bet he cares. His goal is to make as much money that he can. Not unlike any other business owner, but I think he should try to rethink his business culture.

Retracting complaint

AUTHOR: DSCHLOSS - (United States of America)

Thank you to The Ripoff Report and the BBB my money was returned.
Thank you to Pamela, Pauline and Nationwide Relocation for doing the right thing.

Just a comment

AUTHOR: Frank Frank - (United States of America)

If you want people to respond, you might want to be more specific about exactly what it is they did to steal your money.