Complaint Review: MOVECORP

• Reported By: anon — Nationwide France
MOVECORP

MOVECORP RIP OFF SERVICE, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Please contact Watchdog

This company pushed hard for my business using hard sell techniques which I should have recognised as being a bad sign.   They arrived to move my house contents, half into storage and half to be transported to another european country. i had organised all of my boxes and furniture and labelled all of the boxes as appropriate so I thought the move would be straightforward. after they had left i saw that they had gouged my front door but not told me, and it was blindingly obvious.   when, weeks later, my european delivery turned up - and several weeks after it had been promised - they had completely messed up and i was sent boxes of stuff clearly labelled for the UK and storage and i was missing other boxes destined for my new address.  most of the furniture that arrived was damaged, scratched, gouged, broken beyond repair.  the delivery crew were rude, surly and unbelievably unhelpful.  several months of communications went by between myself and the managing director of this company and were never resolved satisfactorily.  eventally i received some of my missing items, although they still managed to deliver a box clearly marked UK, and i have to say that the head delivery man this time was superb and could not believe himself what had gone on with the previous crew.  worth mentioning that the original team leader was only 21 years old perhaps...

I would never ever recommend or use this firm again.   They are very expensive, very aggressive in their dealings with clients and totally unprofessional.     What is in this report is only the tip of the iceberg of my discontent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOVECORP/internet/MOVECORP-RIP-OFF-SERVICE-Internet-700872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOVECORP

Please contact Watchdog

AUTHOR: Emma&amp Gino - (United Kingdom)

We are victims ourselves and we have submitted our story to watchdog http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

Please send yours as well and we might get more attention!