Complaint Review: MOVING COST - NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES INC.

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:TUCSON Arizona
MOVING COST - NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES INC.
1700 NORTHWEST 64TH ST SU.400 FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES INC. RIP-OFF! FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

*Consumer Comment: Nationwide/Movingcost/Ferrari

Pick up for my move was delayed 3 days. No help for mover, arrived alone and stopped somewone on the street to move things into van. Estimated delivery date 7-7-7/8/04. Today is 7/7.

I called and was told another five days. They refuse to listen to my complaint stating there is "nothing they can do" and that my contract states that delivery dates are only estimated. I suggested another mover get my things and deliver. They said could not be done.

They are of absolutely no help and just keep saying there is nothing I or they can do. They refused to talk with my legal councel on the phone. Now will not put my calls through and give me only voice mail i still do not know what my final payment is... they don't know... I already gave that $2264 deposit. I am ripped off and have No recouse whatsoever. What to do??

Sandra
TUCSON, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOVING-COST-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICES-INC/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida/NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICES-INC-RIP-OFF-FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-97931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOVING COST - NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES INC.

Nationwide/Movingcost/Ferrari

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Put in the above names and search the rip-offs listed. You are only at the beginning of the fraud being perpetrated against you. They will send the wrong size truck and then take a month to pick up the rest. They will understate the estimate and then hold your items hostage until you pay.

Finally, the mover will physically threaten you. I have started a small claims suit and reported them to the Florida AG.

Bobby Ferrari the mover actually lives and works in Kissimmee although his company is listed as a New York company.

With enough like frauds we may get a class action suit going.