Complaint Review: MPB Today / Southeastern Delivery

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Shawn — Rockledge Florida United States of America
MPB Today / Southeastern Delivery
8812 Grow Dr. Pensacola, Florida United States of America

MPB Today / Southeastern Delivery Grocery Delivery, MPB Today, Southeastern Delivery Pensacola, Florida

I have been a part of this company as a work from home opportunity for about 2 years.  I know there are growing phases and things that you have to work through, but the last several months there have been a lot of red flags that have concerned me and others on the Team.

Bounced checks
unpaid commissions
groceries not being delivered

Today, I spoke to corporate about a grocery order that we place at the end of April and it still is not showing any ship date.  They told me that there is a 4-6 week delay because of programming.  Why did they not tell me that when we ordered?  Groceries are ordered because you need them and typically you do not have 4-6 weeks to wait before they arrive.  The girl on the phone said that they have been delayed since March and that is just the way it is for right now until they get caught up.  I placed the order at the end of April and so if they were delayed at that time they had every opportunity to tell me then. [continued below]....
.....  I have zero confidense that I will recieved the groceries that I have paid 200.00 for.

I have a partner who ordered in March and she called them yesterday because it has been 7 weeks for her and they told her that they were running a 7 week delay right now... ok so is it 7 weeks or 4-6 weeks??  what is it?
I appears that we are being told different stories and I want to worn people of this issue and DO Not order from them.

To this date, they still have no paid March commissions and there are other moneies that are owed to affilliates.

Be Careful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPB-Today-Southeastern-Delivery/Pensacola-Florida-32514/MPB-Today-Southeastern-Delivery-Grocery-Delivery-MPB-Today-Southeastern-Delivery-Pens-883030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPB Today / Southeastern Delivery