Complaint Review: MPB Today

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Lady R — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
MPB Today
Pensacola, Florida 8812 Grow Drive, Florida United States of America

MPB Today My Premiere Business/Southeastern Delivery RIP OFF OF MONEY AND BRAZENLY DECEPTIVE 8812 Grow Drive, Florida

*General Comment: I agree with you

I, too have a been a victim of this brazen, thieving company who took my money and did not delivery any grocery items upto now.

I placed an order on March 25, 2012 and it has been nearly 8 weeks since my order and their whole attitude is "you will get it when you get, if you don't like it that's just too bad - just wait and we'll send it when we are ready".  Just asking, but isn't that akin to pyramiding and ponzi schemes??!?

I urge everyone who has been ripped off by this lousy, brazen company to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Department of Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.  They should be investigated and closed down.  Shame, shame on you Gary Calhoun and every one involved in this scam.  When you issue checks that bounce that is also fraud and misleading.  The whole company should be sued out of business.

To think, I was about to promote this business big-time and have other people join me and sign up, thank God I found out about them before I did this or I could have in real, real trouble.  For those of you who have been victimized by this company, I suggest you hire a good consumer advocate (lawyer or whomever) to solve this problem.

If I lose my money ($200), I will just chalk it up to experience for being so desperate and gullible. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPB-Today/8812-Grow-Drive-Florida-32514/MPB-Today-My-Premiere-BusinessSoutheastern-Delivery-RIP-OFF-OF-MONEY-AND-BRAZENLY-DECEPTI-884627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPB Today

#1 General Comment

I agree with you

AUTHOR: Gregg - (United States of America)

Hi I'm Gregg and I whole heartedly agree with you MPB needs to be stopped. I'm getting ready to write Florida's State Atorrney Generals office about them because that is what their job is to protect the consumer from businesses like this. Email me here greggnv@yahoo.com if you want to help to bring them down. I also wrote a report here under MPB.