Complaint Review: MPB Today

• Reported By: Papa — Sarasota Florida United States of America
MPB Today
Pensacola, Florida United States of America

MPB Today Will I ever learn? Pensacola, Florida

Wife and I joined this MLM several years ago at bequest of a friend. Looked good on paper, couldn't loose the initial one time $200.00 each investment. Just get others to join and help them get others to join. FREE food for life!

After hitting a dead end ordered my first food from banked $200.00. $123.42 worth of food and 77.93 shipping. Had to pay shipping seperately(didn't know) leaving balance of $76.58 in their "bank".That was May of 2011. Food shipped promptly as ordered.

A year later I placed an order on my wife's account for $ 199.97 on May 4th, 2012. Was told it would ship in four to five weeks as they were changing their computer system and couldn't do it faster, backed up.

Called on June 10th after noting a charge on my credit card statement for $121.46. Called and told food had not shipped and they couldn't say when it would. They were still backed up and working on March orders. Asked them to credit my charge card and cancell the order. They said they could not do that as it was on my wife's account and she would have to call back. I was furrious.

I called the credit card company and disputed the charge as I had nothing to show for it.
They credited my account. MPB still has our $276.58.
Another lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPB-Today/Pensacola-Florida-/MPB-Today-Will-I-ever-learn-Pensacola-Florida-897360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPB Today