Complaint Review: MPC Models

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Louina — Tampa Florida
MPC Models
126 3rd Ave. N. Safety Harbor, Florida 34695 Tampa, Florida United States of America

MPC Models Model placement center Mpc models is trying to scam me just like they have scammed others in the past. Tampa, Florida

I went in to talk to mpc my cousin and. I had a sense that there was something fishy because Dianne asked me money upfront. I told her I would go home and call her bk if wanted to continue. Moreover, she said let's get you signed on an agreement and I can still call bk with my payment info I signed the agreement but gave her no payment method on the agreement. . I arrived home and saw these reviews online and decided not to go with there services. Now Dianne and the mpc model group sent me a letter a week later stating that there are sending me to collections and if I don't pay the 699 for the photo shoot or they will sue me. Keep in mind I didn't utilize her services nor did I put a down payment. She let me leave without putting a down payment, Dianne said she wasn't allowed to let go with out a deposite. So I left thinking the whole process is reversible. This woman's license was taken away in 09 she doesn't truly help anyone break into the business, all she was interested in talking about was how much money you will make as a model it's not about the money it's about the love you have to model. This company just wants to eat people's money, if someone is that greedy for 699$ that means your business is not all that successful any agency that ask u for money upfront is a scam, especially if your being pressured to pay them. They misrepresented themselves they did not do anything for me and didn't have expectancy damages. Stay away from mpc models!!! Please stay away from these unprofessional people I don't want anyone going through what I am right now with these frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPC-Models/Tampa-Florida-/MPC-Models-Model-placement-center-Mpc-models-is-trying-to-scam-me-just-like-they-have-sca-1034935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPC Models