Complaint Review: MPG

• Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: Kellie — Chandler United States of America
MPG
Mesa Mesa, Arizona United States of America

MPG Ashley Wickman, Jim Lane, Waid Hutchins They scammed me in the amount of $3000.00. I am at risk of loosing my home! Lord help me! Mesa, Arizona

I am in need of legal counsel to keep my home and to see what can be done to stop these monsters from injuring more people.  Why take advantage of people who are already in a bad position?  Lord help me as I work through this ordeal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPG/Mesa-Arizona-/MPG-Ashley-Wickman-Jim-Lane-Waid-Hutchins-They-scammed-me-in-the-amount-of-300000-I-663816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPG