Complaint Review: MPO Consulting

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jay32309 — tallahassee Florida
MPO Consulting
, Select State/Province USA

MPO Consulting Keep sending me letters saying I owe money New York (?)

I messed up filling out the company information about this company:

Company Name:Reading Club/MPO Cnsulting.

1320 Main St #65200

ChamplainNY 12919

Phone Number: (518) 250-1234, (888) 869-7855.

Contact email: contact@mpoconsultants.com

Web Site: mpoconsultants.com

I have contaced them by email and got no reply. The same with the phone numbers on the site. I keep getting letters saying I owe them money. I dont know what to so. This letter had the same amount owed as the MPO site. The BBB gives this company with a 'F' because of billing/collection issues and guarantee/warrrant sevice.

The BBB did not recieve and reponses from the business. You get nno answer from emails ot messages left. What am i suppose to do. I am filing a compaint with them just to add my problem

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPO-Consulting/Select-StateProvince/MPO-Consulting-Keep-sending-me-letters-saying-I-owe-money-New-York--1132183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MPO Consulting