Complaint Review: MQV SAVEACE

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Timber Lake South Dakota
MQV SAVEACE
612 E. Street Internet, South Dakota United States of America

MQV SAVEACE I went to balance my bank checking account and found a charge for $19.95. No other explanation just this charge that I had nothing to do with. I contacted my bank and they are looking into it. Internet, South Dakota

I tried to balance my bank checking account and noticed a discrepancy. So I called my bank and told them I had no idea what that charge was for. It was listed as WVQ SAVEACE for $19.94. There was no explanation as to what the charge was for.

I used Bing.com to look the company up and was brought to this site. I am filing a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MQV-SAVEACE/Internet-South-Dakota-57656/MQV-SAVEACE-I-went-to-balance-my-bank-checking-account-and-found-a-charge-for-1995-No-1040549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MQV SAVEACE