• Report: #19509

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2002

• Reported By:FT MYERS FL
MR RUBIN
12650 INGENUITY DR ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

MR RUBIN ripoff deception tricked and lied to us deceptive company abused & mistreated ORLANDO Florida

A MR RUBIN CALLED MY WORK AND LEFT A MESSAGE I RETURNED THE CALL TO HIM AND ASKED PERMISSION TO TAPE THE CALL. I ASKED HIM TO TELL ME WHO HE WAS AND THE NATURE OF HIS CALL HE DEMANDED I GIVE HIM MY SS # I TOLD HIM I NEVER HEARD OF HIS CO AND HAVE HAD NO DEALINGS WITH HIS BANK AND I TOLD HIM I DID NOT WANT HIM TO CONTACT ME AGAIN IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER,HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD CONTINUE TO CALL ME HAVE SENT HIM TWO LETTERS,TODAY I GET A CALL FROM A MANAGER AT WORK TELLING ME A MAN NAMED MR RUBIN CALLED REQUESTING MY FLORIDA REAL ESTATE LIC NUMBER WHEN HE WENT TO RETURN HIS CALL WITH THE INFORMATION THE NUMBER WAS NOT A WORKING NUMBER THIS WAS HARRASMENT TO GET A MESSAGE TO ME THROUGH MY WORK TO HARASS ME MY LIC # TS PUBLIC INFORMATION AND THAY KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS # ON LINE THHE DBPR IS IN THE SAME TOWN AS THAY ARE ORLANDO THESE PEOPLE ARE DIRT BAAGS AND SHOULD BE STOPED THAY ARE BULLYS.I WILL JOIN FORCES IN ANY WAY POSIBLE I CAN WITH ANYONE THAYT HAS AN AX TO GRIND WITH THESE PEOPLE TO EXPOSE THIS SLEEZBAAG.THIS CO SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF ITS NAME FEDERAL BANK .AND BE PUT IN THE FEDERAL PENITENTIARY.

LEE
FT MYERS, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2002 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MR-RUBIN/ORLANDO-Florida-32875/MR-RUBIN-ripoff-deception-tricked-and-lied-to-us-deceptive-company-abused-mistreated-ORL-19509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MR RUBIN