Complaint Review: MR. Tire, Cravens Automotive Repair

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Bluemont Virginia United States of America
MR. Tire, Cravens Automotive Repair
Sterling, Virginia United States of America

MR. Tire, Cravens Automotive Repair My wife car had a slow leak in the back wheel. I had put in air the morning and thought it would be OK. But when she went to the car in the evening the tire was flat. She works in Washington DC so Sterling, Virginia

My wife had a slow leak on her car for thee day. She works in DC so I had her go to MR. Tire in her way home.
How ever that evening the tire was flat so she puts on the repair and drops the tire off at MR. Tire
Thinking we had a small leak.  When they took her tire in to look at it she was told that the tire was cut with a knife. Which is not possible be I looked the tire my self before she went to the shop

Bottom line we were sold a bills of goods that was not the truth.  We had two wait the next day to get the new tire and I had to go do this because she had to work.   The tire was late came in the PM not AM and when I asked to see the old tire I could find no cut in the tire  but by then they had the new tire on the wheel.
Bottom line not told the truth and and it cost  us two day to get a new one when I still believe there was not a cut in the tire.  We will not go back to this store MR. Tire in Sterling VA!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MR-Tire-Cravens-Automotive-Repair/Sterling-Virginia-20164/MR-Tire-Cravens-Automotive-Repair-My-wife-car-had-a-slow-leak-in-the-back-wheel-I-had-880087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MR. Tire, Cravens Automotive Repair