Complaint Review: MRA Group

• Reported By: John — Kingsport Tennessee United States of America
MRA Group
18000 studebaker rd. Internet United States of America

MRA Group Roger Price, Sarah, Andreia Liers, cheaters, almost theives! Internet

Beware Of MRA Group!  They almost had me! Hook line and sinker!  this started a week ago Friday 30th of Dec. They promised me the world! I almost did it, but what stoped me was they never would tell me a price til almost a week later when they were faxing me the paper work over to my office.

They was getting upset with me because it was so much 5,800 dollars i had to come up with because i had three propertys to do a modifacation on and they also said dont worry and i have Hard money Lenders on two of the propertys. Hard money lenders are private lenders they have no rules like a bank or a loan company. I know this for i have been trying to find a lender for three years cant do it. UNTOUCHABLES!

But The MRA Goup said" they can do it where they are registered with the Goverment and they have to comply with the laws."Now i may loose my houses because they said they would help me i was suposed to make the payment two days before or the hard money lender was going to start forcloser on my house1 now it may be to late! You know i had paid out over 30,000 dollars on Lawyers for trying to save my homes it is a feast out there with these companys Beware dont use them, i see why people are walking away from there homes because of Scum like this! wish Ower Goverment would learn to read these comments and fix these problems! BEWARE! Of MRA Group!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Group/internet/MRA-Group-Roger-Price-Sarah-Andreia-Liers-cheaters-almost-theives-Internet-990969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Group