Complaint Review: MRA VIDEO- Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2001

• Reported By:
MRA VIDEO- Girls Gone Wild
PO Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

MRA VIDEO-GGW- FRAUD

I also ordered one video online at the Girls Gone WIld website and a little over a month later I am finding out that they enrolled me into a monthly program which I am 100% positive I never agreed to, I even went through the ordering process again just to make sure that I didnt miss the fine print. Bottom line, I called the customer service number and I emailed them and I got an answer. The movies are in the mail and to get a refund I supposedly can mail them back and within 30 days or so the will credit my card!!!!!! What a rip off, I hate when companies think that they are sly.

The address I am listing is the one to which we are supposed to send the returned videos and I suggest registered mail because this is the type of company that woul "lose" the tapes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-VIDEO-Girls-Gone-Wild/Sylmar-California-91392/MRA-VIDEO-GGW-FRAUDFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-broke-the-story-how-Gir-6415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA VIDEO- Girls Gone Wild