Complaint Review: MRA Video Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2002

• Reported By:spartanburg sc
MRA Video Girls Gone Wild
P O Box 150 Hollywodd, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild College Girls Exposed Sexy Sorority Sweethearts Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: MRA VIDEO bs!

*Consumer Comment: MRA VIDEO

*Consumer Suggestion: FYI

I order Girls Gone Wild College Girls Exposed/Sexy Sorority Sweethearts 2 volume set for 19.99 plus shipping and handling. When my package arrived in the mail I only recived one tape. I called to 1-800-896-0368 that I placed my order with, and the customer services rep told me he could not help me that I needed to called 1-323-965-8710. I placed my order with this company who could not give me information but at the time of my purchase had no problems in taken my money. I have paid for two tapes and deserve to have two tapes and nothing more taken off my credit card. I also asked the sales rep about the rumors of being charged for other tapes on my credit card without my premission and again he refer me to the 1-323-965-8710 number, I asked why because I only gave th 1-800-896-0368 number my credit card number so how would the other people have my number unless you gave it out.

Mellissa
spartanburg Ohio

Click here to see all the other victims of Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild/Hollywodd-California-90078/Girls-Gone-Wild-College-Girls-Exposed-Sexy-Sorority-Sweethearts-RipoffFOX-6-investigative-15817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Video Girls Gone Wild

MRA VIDEO bs!

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

Same guy again. I just got off the phone with MRA video who is in conjunction with playboy direct and the answer to everyones problem is they state in the commercial(script), that its a monthly preview. I said where is it and they said its on the advertisement.

I asked them why doesn't the operator specify that and I was told that thats not their job. I said b.s. I told them they're being watched from different viewers and I said my credit card company will dispute it.

I understand if a video is being offered and 30 days to view it and agree or disagree but they are misleading the consumer and thats wrong. Thats how they get their money.

THEY CLAIM IN THEIR COMMERCIAL SO BE CAREFUL!

MRA VIDEO

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

That last rebuttal, your so full of it. I too received an additional video. How are you saying a different company with one video but the whole package. The compnay is going down. When you have bad business practices thats what happens. And I don't want to hear the credit card companies can't do a thing about it. The consumer has a right to what they want. MRA os doind what they want when they want. Thats not right.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

FYI

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

A Two Volume Set means that there are two movies on one tape.

The company uses an outside telemarketing company to place orders, in order to have any questions answered or problems fix you must call the customer service number and they can help you out.