• Report: #19937

Complaint Review: MRA Video aka. (Girls Gone Wild)

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2002

• Reported By:Tulsa OK
MRA Video aka. (Girls Gone Wild)
Po Box 150, Hollywood CA. 90078 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild aka MRA Video is a ripoff business from hell. Hollywood, California

A couple of months ago I called an (800) number which appeared on the screen as the nuber to call and order a Girls Gone Wild video. I told the girl on the phone which video I wanted to order and I gave her my check card number.

I recied the two videos that I had ordered, but was chared like $20 more than the price of the video for I guess them handling it. I was very upset! Then the next month I recieved another video in the mail, Which I never ordered, but put it off as a mistake and I foolishly did not check my account to see if I was charged.

Today is 4/29/02 and I looked online to check my account and there was $25 taken from my account without my permission or. Two unauthorized account withdraws have been made. This act of fraud scares me to death to think a company is making tons of money by stealing from consumers accounts without their knowing or authorization.

I attempted to call their customer service line, but every time I get a recording and no answer. I was searching on the internet to find the Girls Gone Wild website and found tons of people like me that have been ripped off. Please find who is responsible for this and put them behind bars!

Jarrod
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2002 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video-aka-Girls-Gone-Wild/Hollywood-California-90078/Girls-Gone-Wild-aka-MRA-Video-is-a-ripoff-business-from-hell-Hollywood-Ca-19937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Video aka. (Girls Gone Wild)