Complaint Review: MRA Video. aka. Girls gone Wild

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2002

• Reported By:Rifle CO
MRA Video. aka. Girls gone Wild
PO Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

MRA Video aka Girls Gone Wild ripoff Sylmar California

I ordered a video from a TV promotion. The order-taker was very fast talking and difficult to understand. She began rattling off all sorts of deals that I was lucky to be eligable for. I explained that I did not want to subscribe to anything or partake in any other offers, and she thanked Me for listening to the offers. That video came, as promissed, but now I have recieved a "preview video".

I have gone to their web site to cancel, and recieved an auto e-mail informing me I can't cancel via e-mail. They give an address to cancell, and a customer service number to call, and state that phoned in cancellations occur the same day. However, the phone just leads to an answering machine that will not allow a customer response.

The phone message gives a different address for returns than the e-mail. I fear that I have been had, and may have to cancell my credit card.

John
Rifle, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2002 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video-aka-Girls-gone-Wild/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/MRA-Video-aka-Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Ma-28033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Video. aka. Girls gone Wild