Complaint Review: MRA Video

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 08, 2002

• Reported By:carson wa
MRA Video
www.mra video.com , U.S.A.

MRA Video won't stop sending me videos I didn't order Hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: This will work.

I ordered two videos from them and then they kept sending me videos that I didn't order. I emailed them and they told me I had to write them a letter, so I wrote them a letter and they still send me videos.

Nick
carson, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video//MRA-Video-wont-stop-sending-me-videos-I-didnt-order-Hollywood-California-29279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Video

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

Call your bank and tell them you LOST your credit card. They will issue a new card with a new account number. This will stop them dead in their tracks. If there's no way to bill you, they won't send you anymore tapes. Then just ignore their letters telling you to get in touch with them.

I did this once with a magazine subscription. I got a free book with it. Right after I orderd I somehow lost my wallet. Called the bank, etc.. Got my free book and subscription was never activated!