Complaint Review: M.R.A Video

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2002

• Reported By:Burbank CA
M.R.A Video
P.O.. Box 150 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

M.R.A Video Girls Gone Wild ripoff charged my credit card without autorization very rude customer service Hollywood California

I purchased a video as a gift for a friend in May. When I originally ordered the video I was worried about this type of situation and explained in full detail what this video was for and that I did NOT want to be signed up for any subscriptions and I wanted to verify with them that this would be the only time I was charged. They confirmed.

Then in June I noticed my card was charged an additional $26.62, when I called them to request a full refund for this unauthorized charge the operator named Omar was VERY rude. I can't recall a time I've dealt with anyone so unprofessional and rude in my entire life. Using terms such as "I didn't stutter, we will not refund that money", etc... he was the biggest asshole I had ever spoken to. Then I requested to speak to the person in charge... at which time I was put on hold forever... once he did get back on the phone he let me know that it would be a 3 hour wait before I could speak to anyone.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and I can only hope this fixes the situation. This company and it's employees are frauds and a**holes and I advise anyone to refrain from ordering from them.

Wendy
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2002 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video/Hollywood-California-90078/MRA-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-charged-my-credit-card-without-autorization-very-rude-c-22958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.R.A Video