Complaint Review: MRA/GGW video

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2002

• Reported By:
MRA/GGW video
P.O. box 9231, Sylmar,Ca. 91392 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

MRA/GGW video Girls Gone Wild with my credit card ripoff business from hell Sylmar California

My son ordered GGW video in October 2001. He received his two videos. Then the company charged his debit card three more times and he didn't even get anything. When I called the company on his behalf the man was very rude and tried to tell me the videos are educational for my son. He refused to refund or credit the account even though I told him we received nothing. He told me my son had to cancel although no mention of a subscription was made in the original transaction.
This company preys on libidinous high school and college students. All I can say to other parents is check your child's credit statements for the words GGW and if you find it on the statements cancel your card immediately because you'll get nowhere with this company.

kathy
hasbrouck heights, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRAGGW-video/Sylmar-California-91392/MRAGGW-video-Girls-Gone-Wild-with-my-credit-card-ripoff-business-from-hell-Sylmar-Califor-17459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA/GGW video