Complaint Review: MRC RECEIVABLES CORP

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: susana — bx New York United States of America
MRC RECEIVABLES CORP
1787 Veterans highway islandia ny11749 ISLANDIA, New York United States of America

MRC RECEIVABLES CORP RUBIN & ROTHMAN .LLC Sue me twice forthe wrong amount, sue me without atterney review, & placing inaccurate information on my credit report.. ISLANDIA, New York

Susan Bx, NY

sue me twice for the same amount, sue me for the wrong amount, sue me without attorney review, sue me without a legal custody of the debet & charger interest, charger for attorney fees  without authorization, placing inaccurante information on my credit report... this what i called a scam/fraudulent  collection agency !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRC-RECEIVABLES-CORP/ISLANDIA-New-York-11749/MRC-RECEIVABLES-CORP-RUBIN-ROTHMAN-LLC-Sue-me-twice-forthe-wrong-amount-sue-me-without-864060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRC RECEIVABLES CORP