Complaint Review: MRE,INC.

• Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: Wayne — Agoura Hills California United States of America
MRE,INC.
P.O. Box 1320 Camarillo, California United States of America

MRE,INC. Offered me a refund, which shows class on their part. Camarillo, California

MY FIRST REACTION WAS TO VENT MY FRUSTRATION. THR GIRL IN THE OFFICE NAMED CORRINA, IS A VERY SWEET AND KIND PERSON. I WAS TOLD THAT I DIDN'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WELL. THIS MAY WELL BE TRUE TO THE HELMET COVERING MY EARS AND THE OTHER MOTORCYCLES GOING THROUGH THEIR PACES. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE COACHES. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING PRETTY GOOD, BUT APPARENTLY THEY COULD SEE MY MISTAKES BETTER THAN I. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHANGE. LIKE SMALLER CLASSES, BULL HORNS (FOR HEARING BETTER) AND A LITTLE MORE ENCOURAGEMENT.

THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MREINC/Camarillo-California-93011/MREINC-Offered-me-a-refund-which-shows-class-on-their-part-Camarillo-California-681418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRE,INC.