Complaint Review: MRO Center

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California
MRO Center
2725 Center Place, Melbourne, Florida United States of America

MRO Center John Null? BUYER BEWARE !!! You will be charged & receive nothing. Communication will stop right after they charge your CC Melbourne, Florida

I ordered a tool on March 11 and spoke to a guy named Edgar? Now that my Credit Card has been charged, there is a breakdown on communication. I press 1 for sales and get a guy recording his name. (John Null?) I call the toll free line and get a series of prompts before getting the very same recording. John Null.

Its my understanding that when you order from a legitimate business, you should be able to reach them and they should return your calls in a professional manner. I've tried approx. 8 times to no avail. I don't know what their intentions are, but I called my bank and stopped payment.

I would think twice about ordering from them. Sure, they state the cheapest price for an item, but you will never receive it. At least I haven't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRO-Center/Melbourne-Florida-32940/MRO-Center-John-Null-BUYER-BEWARE-You-will-be-charged-receive-nothing-Communicatio-1036488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRO Center