Complaint Review: MRO Center

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: FixitMan — Oak Ridge Tennessee
MRO Center
2725 Center Pl. Melbourne, Florida USA

MRO Center (Maldon Holdings, Inc) I ordered an item, my credit card was charged, and never received the "back ordered" goods Melbourne Florida

I ordered a Bosch tools from MRO Center in late February.  My credit card was charge soon after.  I called to get a status on my order and was told the items were not in their warehouse and that it will be shipped to me in 2-3 weeks.  I called in late March and was told my item will be shipped in 2-3 weeks, same story.  When I attempted to cancel my order by phone, all I got was a message machine which I did request to cancel my order.   I also emailed them and did not get any response.   I began to think this company was out of business so I called my credit card company to put the charge into dispute but I had to wait 30 days.  Finally the credit card company refused payment to MRO Center and credited my account in May.  I will not place another order with MRO Center and certainly am not happy with them.   They have very good prices but if you don't get your order delivered what good is that?   Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRO-Center/Melbourne-Florida-32940/MRO-Center-Maldon-Holdings-Inc-I-ordered-an-item-my-credit-card-was-charged-and-neve-1051083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRO Center