Complaint Review: MRO Center

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Grand Junction Colorado
MRO Center
internet, Florida United States of America

MRO Center DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! They will rip you off. If zero stars were possible that what they would get. Cannot contact them, they will not email or return calls. I ordered some items a month ago, internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: MRO Center gave me excellent service

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!  They will rip you off.

Cannot contact them, they will not email or return calls.

I ordered some items a month ago, my credit card was charged immediately and I have yet to receive anything.  I will dispute the charges and also report them to BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRO-Center/internet-Florida-32940/MRO-Center-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THEM-They-will-rip-you-off-If-zero-stars-were-possi-1035996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRO Center

MRO Center gave me excellent service

AUTHOR: calken - ()

I am online now to place my second order with MRO Center. I placed my first order in early December 2012.

Obviously, if I am returning to place a second order, I was pleased with their service.

When I read the few negative postings on this Ripoff Report website, I felt like I just had to come to MRO Center's defense, based on my positive experience with them.

Now do you really believe that if MRO Center actually never shipped any customers anything they ordered and just took in the money from the incoming orders and stole the money, that by now the authorities would not have shut them down and arrested them?!!! Think about it.

Most people pay for orders online by VISA or Mastercard and these giant credit card companies will get your money back for you, if you are ripped off and then aggressively pursue the dishonest merchant, like a shark after a gold fish!

If MRO Center were actually a multiple repeat ripoff company, VISA and Mastercard would have had law enforcement agencies and their staff of attornies knocking at their door and their website would be shut down by now. We know this is not the case with MRO Center.

Here's my story of my very positive encounter with MRO Center:

On my prior order, I ordered one MagLite 4 D-Cell Flashlight. At the time, MRO Center had the lowest price I could find and offered free UPS Ground shipping.

The following day after I placed the order, I contacted MRO Center Customer Service, just to get an estimate of the ship date.

The Rep. was very polite and helpful and told me they were out of stock at the time, but they were expediting and would likely drop-ship to me directly from their Supplier of the Mag-Lite, to reduce the wait time to me.

Now understand that MRO Center's free shipping was UPS Ground, which can take up to a week to receive, contingent on how far away you are from the shipping point. Well, just three days later, I received my Maglite in perfect condition and it had shipped to me via UPS 2 Day Air at no extra charge for the UPS air service.

Now considering that I paid around 20 bucks for the Maglite and if you are familiar with UPS air shipping rates, it likely cost MRO Center more for the UPS 2 Day Air service (or about just as much ) than I paid for the Maglite, but they did it just to keep a customer (me) happy. MRO Center had to have either lost money on my purchase or just broke even, just to get that $19.95 flashlight to me in a timely manner!

MRO Center proved to me they are a great company and I am returning to place a second order.

When you read ratings and complaints on the web, bear in mind that an unsatisfied customer is much more likely to post a comment and rating than a satisfied customer is.

Also, bear in mind that there are a small percentage of those impossible to please "negative outlook on life" customers who any given merchant could not satisfy and make happy, even if they stuck a thousand dollar bill in box with their order! Of course, this category of negatively minded people are the first to post their exagerrated negative ratings!

To sum it all up, I am going back to MRO Center this afternoon to place my second order with them.

While I don't order from MRO Center regularly (this new order that I will place today will only be my second order), on those rare occasions when I need a product that I believe they may carry, I will go to MRO Center first, as a reward for their excellent service on my first order.

I have also recommended MRO Center to a few of my friends.

MRO Center = A++++