Complaint Review: MRO center

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Natg — Lascassas Tennessee
MRO center

MRO center Horrible company! Internet

I was searching online for workbelts and finally found one. I was directed to mro center for the best deal. I ordered it and completed my transaction. Days later I wanted to track but I realized I had never gotten a confirmation email. I contacted via email to find out status of the order. I was contacted by a woman named Nikki royer ( I believe?), she said that the item was out of stock and would be shipped on the 10th.

I never heard back and attempted numerous times to contact via email and phone messages. Starting to think I can kiss my money goodbye. Pretty sad that you have to research every company you do business with nowadays..... Had I seen all the bad reviews online I never would have ordered. Now I am going to stick to amazon from now on for cheap and quick shipping and not risk an unknown company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRO-center/internet/MRO-center-Horrible-company-Internet-1038893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRO center