Complaint Review: MRS Or MSR

• Reported By:Bayamon Other
MRS Or MSR
Nationwide U.S.A.

MRS Or MSR Collection Agency Method Nationwide

I dont know what to do, but I want justice.

The problem is MSR or MRS, call me one day requesting to paid a sears balance, I explain them that credit card have protection payment plan, They said accountcare will not paid a dime becaue they have 5 cases with the same problem.. They mandatory request me to give my family personal information and my mom personal information because they have to paid my debt or else.. They threat me with they have my credit report and I know is a confidential information and the collection agency are not allow to search in my credit report or request one, is an illegal process protected by the Private policy agreeetment.

They said they will charge my to much that I will cant be paid anything, I just inform them that I have evidence and the account have insurance to respond and they said, that I have to paid them and account care have to paid me.. I know this is not how it works, if I paid to collection agency I will not be allow at any refund account care is very clear of that. they only paid to the credit card no one else, so the customer service from the collection agency threat me with words that I mention to him that I have days and time with names as evidence and he said remember they work for sears and account care, they will not betray the company they work, you are the one that will be betraying..

Because I do not pay them, that a court will believed sears and them and they will not believe in ME because I'm just a person and sears is a big company like them and I will lost everythig.

I dont have any letter from them, or phone numbers to call back againg to them, but I will not be humiliated, or threath by a company or an employe, just because they dont want to deal with the insurance protection plan..

PD: By the ways account care belong to sears credit card, and the collection agency know everything before the card member or account member, thats why they threat.

Fallenangel
Bayamon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRS-Or-MSR/nationwide/MRS-Or-MSR-Collection-Agency-Method-Nationwide-294487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRS Or MSR