Complaint Review: M/S Akansas Trading CC. 10 First Street, Brag Valley, Johannesburg 2001.

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: someshkirar — Delhi Other India
M/S Akansas Trading CC. 10 First Street, Brag Valley, Johannesburg 2001.
10 First Street, Brag Vall Johannesburd 2001 johhanesburg, Select State/Province United States of America

M/S Akansas Trading CC. 10 First Street, Brag Valley, Johannesburg 2001. 2001 johhanesburg Internet

Our company is M/s Somesh Steels & Abrasives Corpn, 51, Vidya vihar Rohini New Delhi India. We are regular Importers of Industrial Products. This was our first chance to import from South Africa some Copper wire Scraps and we have been scamed by a South African company Named M/S Akansas Trading CC. 10 First Street, Brag Valley, Johannesburg 2001.  The Owner who we dealt with is named Sam Brown (S.Brown).  We found out about his company on the Internet.  We had conversation and discussion about import of Copper wire scrap via email and telephone more than 50 times. [continued below]....
.....  We agreed to import 50 tons of copper Wires scrap.    He sent us Performa invoice and asked for 20% of payment in TT.  So we transferred the amount of US$ 2400.  After 6-7 days when we asked about shipment he sent us a shipping document.  When we confirmed from that shipping company, they told that there is nothing shipped in our companys name and they had no knowledge about his company also. When we called Sam Brown asking him why he sent fake shipping papers he told us that there is some problem in Shipment and consignment with his shipping agent. After that he started saying I cant send you the 50 MT because his shipping agent is charging too much for 50 MT and he asked that he can send us 100MT in the same shipment so  for that he started asking for $2500 more. We immediately said no and asked him why he had agreed to send 50MT in the first place.

He called around 50 times on my phone from South Africa to convince me that this is a genuine problem and he is not a fraud.  But when he kept on insisting that we send him more money we asked him to cancel the deal and send our money back to us. Now he stopped calling and replying to my calls and emails.

So this was a very bad experience with this South African company for me.  I have been cheated out my hard earned money. Please Help me to file this complaint against him and get my $2400 back.  I will be grateful to you.  Also please have this company black listed so that no other person is scammed by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Akansas-Trading-CC-10-First-Street-Brag-Valley-Johannesburg-2001/johhanesburg-Select-StateProvince-2001/MS-Akansas-Trading-CC-10-First-Street-Brag-Valley-Johannesburg-2001-2001-johhanesbur-585329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M/S Akansas Trading CC. 10 First Street, Brag Valley, Johannesburg 2001.