Complaint Review: MS Glass Outlet

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: Stephen — Lake Oswego Oregon USA
MS Glass Outlet
11495 SW Canyon Road Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

MS Glass Outlet Owner takes no responsibility for services provided. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FIRM! Beaverton, Oregon

Per the direction of my auto dealer, I had MS Glass replace the broken window of my vehicle.  When the window was replaced I noticed a slight rubbing sound.  A "technician" at MS Glass indicated that there may be a piece of glass rubbing against the window and proceeded to take a car antenna and work it along the window down into the door.  The rubbing stopped, but two days later I noticed dents projecting outward from the door.  I discussed the problem with the owner of MS Glass, Mike Saghafi, who had the door panel removed to inspect the damage.  The door panel was littered with glass.  Mr. Saghafi informed me that it was not the responsibility of MS Glass to remove all of the glass when a window is replaced, nor was it his responsibility that further damaged occur.  He instructed me to "pound salt".

I obtained an estimate of $990.70 from Canyon Collision to repair the damage.  My auto dealer advised Mr. Saghafi that if he did not authorize payment for the damage, the dealer would no longer do business with them.  Fortunately, Mr. Saghafi agreed to authorize the payment and my 1998 Honda Civic has been repaired.

I would like you to be aware of the performance issues of this firm.  I have checked the Internet and have found similar concerns about this company.  I hope that this report can help you to avoid this unpleasant experience.  I was fortunate to have my auto dealer take a stand with this firm - unfortunately this may not be the case for everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Glass-Outlet/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/MS-Glass-Outlet-Owner-takes-no-responsibility-for-services-provided-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-486391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MS Glass Outlet