Complaint Review: M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — CONFIDENTIAL Other United States of America
M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC.
5299 DTC BLVD. Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC. Mystery Shopper, Consumer Service Evaluator Greenwood Village, Colorado

I was checking the web for any negative information on a company offering me a part time Mystery Shopping job. I am so glad I stumbled onto Ripoffreport.com, before I became a victim to this company.

I read Report #1018496 and I too was sent a check  for $1,985.65 from MS Microdata Inc. I was supposed to become a Consumer Service Evaluator.  They gave me a Job ID and Password to activate the check.  I was to deposit the check and when it cleared, withdrawal all of the funds to do the Mystery Shop. The letter instructed me to deduct $350.00 as my pay.

I wish to extend a big "Thank You" to Ripoffreport.com and especially to the author of Report #1018496.  This heads-up information prevented a lot of financial trouble for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-MICRODATA-COMPANY-INC/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/MS-MICRODATA-COMPANY-INC-Mystery-Shopper-Consumer-Service-Evaluator-Greenwood-Villag-1018942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC.